Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shopping

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Baby Gap? The stuff is so cute and I really could buy the whole store. Two of the dresses on my wish list were on sale so I took advantage and bought them. Can you blame me? 



Old Navy also had some cute things and I grabbed her some clothes from there as well on super clearance. We also finalized our crib choice as well. We are going to go with the Lauren Crib from Graco. It has really good reviews and we can get the crib and the mattress for less than $200. 
When we get back from the break we are going to order the crib and try and get most of the room set up before we leave for Christmas. I will share pictures as it comes along. My sister Carissa has been hard at work helping me with projects and I can't wait to share them, as well as the finished project. I can't share exactly how or where I am incorporating the colors yet, but here are the two photos that inspired the color palate. 



Nursery pictures coming soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment