Recent Posts

Friday, November 12, 2010

22 Weeks

Approximately 18 more weeks to go!


Don't mind my chubby face. It seems as if my cheeks have gotten even fatter since I've been pregnant! The last couple of weeks I have been able to feel our little girl move and now every night before Nate & I go to bed we put my hands on my stomach to feel her moving around in there. She isn't even a pound yet so I can't feel her all the time but I love being able to feel that I really am pregnant and not just getting fat! 

2 comments:

Jessi said...

you look beautiful! I love this picture! YOUR HAVING A BABY!!! YAHOO!!

jaromanderica said...

you look awesome!! this girl at my work said to me.. when I was about 25 weeks " oh you finally look pregnant and not just fat." haha don't worry you don't even look like you've gained a pound!! lucky!! We are so excited for you guys!

Post a Comment