Recent Posts

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Petunia Pickle Bottom

If you haven't heard of them, Petunia Pickle Bottom does baby gear done right! They have lots of different patterns and shapes to choose from and they all look fantastic. A few times a year they have an outlet sale and you can get their discontinued patterns on sale, sometimes up to 40% off depending on the pattern! I got my sister a diaper clutch before Eliza was born and it works perfectly as a family room changing station. Every time we are visiting it is so nice not to have to truck all the way to her room and change her, since everything that is needed is already there! It's perfect because it looks cute sitting out but can easily be tucked away in a corner and hidden. It's also great because you don't have to worry about getting messy diapers all over the place since it includes a portable changing pad. Since my sister is such a genius in discovering this, I wanted to get a clutch too. They just had their fall outlet sale and I picked up this clutch! 



I just love the pattern and even though the pattern is a tiny bit more on the girly side, I think it could work for either boy or girl! Petunia Pickle Bottom also has a line called their Cake Collection, which are modeled after old fashioned carpet bags (Mary Poppins anyone?) and I am in love with the Licorice Pudding Cosmopolitan Carryall. It's going to be my baby gift to myself!! If I have to give up my Marc Jacobs bag to carry a diaper bag, I want to carry a cute one! Plus I love the shape and the versatility the bag offers. Since I'm going to be needing this bag for a really long time, it's important to me to invest in something that I love and that will make me feel a little less frumpy. All PPB bags come with changing pads so I can avoid those nasty ones in the public restrooms or at least have something to put over them thicker than a paper towel.


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

erin, first of all, CONGRATS on the little baby girl!! that is awesome. second, besides having a baby, how are you doing?? i found your blog through facebook...and it has been basically forever since i've talked to you! did you graduate in interior design? where are you living now? i'd love to catch up :)

jaromanderica said...

I just wanted to tell you, they sell petunia pickle bottom things in a little store in Idaho Falls called lyn's! just in case you wanted to schek it out :)

Post a Comment