Recent Posts

Monday, November 8, 2010

Nursery Inspiration

I can't share my real inspiration photos QUITE yet because I want to keep it a secret until right before the big reveal but I have been working on several different things for the baby's room. Since we only have one extra bedroom, the room still will have to function as Nate's study space as well. With that comes a not so cute desk and chair that were "gifted" to us by his brother (aka he didn't want to deal with bringing them home). They aren't what I would necessarily pick out but since they are free and can't be replaced I will just have to work around them and make them work with the space.





My inspiration folder file is overflowing with pictures. But here are just a few glimpses at the direction her room will be going.

1 comments:

Rachel Pond said...

LOVE IT! I can't wait to see how you pull it all together! It's so fun having a friend who's also having a girl! I'm so excited!

Post a Comment